Are you considering investing in a commercial vehicle wrap? You’re already on the right track towards success! You probably have already done the research, know the ins-and-outs and now are going back and forth on taking the next step. Let us help! Consider these impressive statistics on commercial vehicle wraps.
To start, just one vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 – 80,000 impressions each day. That’s huge for your business! Just think about it. With a wrapped vehicle, all you have to do is go about your day, run your errands, pick up the kids from school, go to the gym, post office, literally anything you can think of – and while doing all of that, you are turning heads and gaining new customers. The magic of this is that you are putting in zero marketing effort. You don’t have to come up with catch phrases and sit through photo shoots, or even speak to reach your audience. All you have to do is drive! It’s that simple. Plus, your ride looks pretty sweet while doing it!
Here’s a few more vehicle wrap statistics from the Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA) that are worth noting:
- A vehicle driven only 15,000 miles per year will pass 9,000,000 other vehicles.
- 96% of Americans traveled in a vehicle as either a driver or passenger in the past week.
- The average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days.
- 29% of Americans said viewing outdoor advertising resulted in a visit to the advertised retail store within a week of seeing the ad.
- Mobile advertising was found to be the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising, reaching more customers at a lower Cost Per Thousand Impressions than any other form of outdoor advertising.
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15x greater than other advertising media.
- On average, vehicle wraps cost four cents or less per thousand impressions
- As an estimate, outdoor signs cost $3.56 and newspaper ads cost $19.70 per thousand impressions.
- It has been stated that mobile advertising generates 2.5 times more attention than a static billboard.
Convinced, yet? Mobile advertising continues to take over the advertising industry and is one of the most effective and easiest ways to put your business name out there, gaining the recognition that it deserves. Not only does a commercial vehicle wrap familiarize your brand with potential customers, but it also helps build a sense of trust amongst new and current customers. When pulling into a driveway, the customer can feel at ease when they see your company’s logo and graphics professionally displayed across your vehicle, instantly gaining trust and loyalty.
If you still have questions on commercial vehicle wraps, or have a project in mind, reach out! We’d love to discuss what we can do for you and bring your ideas to life. At NiceTintz, we have over 25 years of industry experience and deliver stunning results with every wrap. We have an amazingly talented team, who are ready to design, place and execute your project – 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We can’t wait to get started with your project and look forward to meeting you soon!